Starting at 6:00 pm on Sunday, August 18th, the WCCLS catalog and accounts will be unavailable. This is because WCCLS will be performing software updates during this time. We anticipate that the catalog and accounts will become available sometime on Tuesday, August 20th.
Here's what you need to know:
- No library materials will be due on Sunday, August 18th, Monday, August 19th, or Tuesday, August 20th
- Follow WCCLS on Facebook and Twitter to get the most frequent updates about the downtime
- When the catalog and accounts are available again, we will also announce it on our News & Events blog
What will be available during the software updates?
- You will be able to access downloadable e-books and audiobooks via Library2Go as usual while the WCCLS catalog and accounts are down
- WCCLS online resources will be available
- The wccls.org website will also still be available, including the events calendar
What will be different when the WCCLS catalog and accounts are updated?
- You'll notice the appearance of the desktop catalog will be different, but the basic search will work the same
- The mobile catalog will look more or less the same, but with additional functionality
- We have videos showing some of the changes to features in your WCCLS account on the desktop and mobile catalogs - find them on the WCCLS website or on YouTube.
Thanks in advance for your patience while we work to upgrade our catalog and account software! We apologize for the inconvenience.