Come join early learning expert Lisa Guernsey to hear:
- An overview of issues related to screen time in early childhood
- Advice on how to responsibly incorporate technology into a child’s life
WCCLS member libraries are dedicated to helping you connect with high quality information and navigate the sometimes confusing world of technology in the early childhood years.
Schedule of Screen Time events (all events are free and open to the public):
Screen Time: Growing Readers in a Digital World
- Tuesday February 25th, 6 pm
Beaverton City Library
12375 SW Fifth St, Beaverton
- Wednesday February 26th, 7 pm
Tigard Public Library
13500 SW Hall Blvd, Tigard
- Thursday February 27th, 10:30 am
Hillsboro Main Library
2850 NE Brookwood Pkwy, Hillsboro
Update: 'Like' our post on Facebook to be entered in a drawing for one of two autographed copies of Lisa's book, Screen Time. Don't have a Facebook account? Enter the drawing here. Drawing to be held on February 28th.