A few thoughts from Branch Manager, John Finn:
- Between January 24 and 28 staff processed nearly 12,000 holds for local patrons.
- The new children's room opened on January 31 and the full library reopening followed on February 1.
- Within the first four-days of opening staff in the new children's room answered over 140 reference questions!
- Our shelves are emptying out while families are enjoying having more room to browse.
- Many people have commented on how much they love the new children's room, the additional and redesigned space and especially all of the new experiences these changes now offer for them to explore!