Here's what you need to know:
- No library materials will be due on Sunday, April 26th, Monday, April 27th, or Tuesday, April 28th
- 3M Cloud e-books will not be available during this time.
- Follow WCCLS on Facebook and Twitter to get the most frequent updates about the downtime
- When the catalog and accounts are available again, we will also announce it on our News & Events blog
What will be available during the software updates?
- You will be able to access downloadable e-books and audiobooks via Library2Go as usual while the WCCLS catalog and accounts are down
- WCCLS online resources will be available
- The wccls.org website will also still be available, including the events calendar
What will be different when the WCCLS catalog and accounts are updated?
This update adds functionality to the staff version of the library catalog, but you will not notice any significant changes with the look or performance of the public catalog or with your library account.
Thanks in advance for your patience while we work to upgrade our catalog and account software! We apologize for the inconvenience.